PlayStation has announced 11 new games coming to PS VR2 after it launched in February 2023.
The PS5 and PS VR2 manufacturer recently revealed the price and Release date of the anticipated PlayStation VR2. Now they are sharing 11 new games that will be coming to the VR headset after launch.
The developers of these 11 new PS VR2 games shared some details about them over on the PlayStation Blog and there are even trailers to feast your eyes on as well.
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback VR | Supermassive Games
- Crossfire: Sierra Squad | Smilegate
- The Light Brigade | Dunktronic Labs
- Cities VR Enhanced Edition | Fast Travel Games
- Cosmonious High | Owlchemy Labs
- Hello Neighbour: Search and Rescue | tinyBuild Games
- Jurassic World Aftermath Collection | Coatsink
- Pistol Whip VR | Cloudhead Games
- Zenith: The Last City | Ramen VR
- After the Fall | Vertigo Games
- Tentacular | Firepunched Games
Several of the games listed above will be available to pre-order starting on the 15th of November. The PS VR2 pre-orders will also begin on the same day.