I got my copy of Assassin’s Creed Origins from Amazon yesterday and I am loving it, it’s the first Assassin’s Creed game I’ve ever played.
If you have also bought the Limited Edition of Assassin’s Creed Origins from Amazon UK you’ll get a free code to redeem some cool in-game items that you can use right away.
The Limited Edition from Amazon comes with the Espasa double-edged sword, a rare double-edged weapon favoured by Spanish mercenaries, the Auxiliary Shield, a rare shield deployed by Roman auxiliary troops and the Swift Branch shotgun bow designed by the Numidian cavalry for use on horseback.
These items are very handy early on the game as they are much better that what you start with. It is not immediately clear though how to get these items into your inventory so you can equip them and start using them, so here’s a short guide.
- Get your code that came with the game and imput it into the Redeem Codes section of the PlayStation Store, then download the content.
- When you are in Assassin’s Creed Origins and have started up the game, press Options to go into the menu.
- On the top right of the screen you will see the icon that tells you to press right on the d-pad to access the store.
- Once you are in the store, tab over to the Owned tab.
- You will then see the three Limited Edition items, press X on each items to get them and they will be in your inventory.
- Go back to your inventory and then to gear to equip your new Limited Edition items.
And that’s all there is to it. You’ll be taking down some bad guys in no time with your cool new Limited Edition sword, shield and bow.