In Ghost of Tsushima, there are a lot of vanity and cosmetic items to find. And a lot of different hats. In this guide, I will show you where to find the Riverbed Straw Hat to adorn Jin’s head. The 13th Century Japanese farmer look is you know.
The Riverbed Straw Hat can be found just north of Kushi Temple, which is in the Kushi Grasslands area. If you’re not at the temple, fast travel there then head out the northern gate.
You might also come across this if you are heading for the mission Ghosts from the Past. Where you have to return home to Omi village.
Once you head in the general direction as shown in the above map, you will probably encounter a Golden Bird. The Golden Bird will lead you through some grass fields with the white plants. Eventually, you will arrive at an area with a burn out wooden hut/house.
Simply climb on to the roof of the burnt-out hut and collect your new hat which is perched on a stick.
And that is that. Jin now has a not so fancy looking new hat to wear.
Other Ghost of Tsushima guides
- Where to find Oni’s Blade Straw Hat
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Where to FInd the Tengai Helmet
- Band of the Second Son Headband location
- Where to find the Plum Blossom Headband
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Wanderers Straw Hat
- Warrior’s Sunset Headband
- Where to Find Seiryuu’s Glare Mask
- Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Lush Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Marsh Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Snowlit Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Spring Falls Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Turtle Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough