Ghost of Tsushima has many vanity items scattered throughout the world. These items can give Jin a new look. You can make Jin look like a true Ghost or a fearsome warrior. Or, in the case of the Tengai, make him look like he has a laundry basket on his head.
To find this particular, laundry basket looking helmet, make sure you have done enough missions to reach Jogaku Temple. You’ll get there once you complete the Honour and Ash mission, which is in the third, snowy region.
The Tengai helmet can be found just east of Jogaku Temple, just outside of the Temple walls.
When you are in Jogaku Temple, you will probably hear the chirping of a Golden Bird. Follow the bird over the eastern wall. The bird will then lead you through a snowy Forrest.
Where you are near the location of the laundry basket helmet, you will be in a slight clearing. And you should see what looks like a grave which is just beyo9nd a couple of large rocks.
The Tengai helmet can be found at the grave, sitting on top of a shovel.
Equip the Tengai and give Jin the laundry basket look. He’s sure to scare off a few Mongols wearing that helmet and he’ll probably do their laundry too.
Other Ghost of Tsushima guides
- Where to find Oni’s Blade Straw Hat
- Where to find the Riverbed Straw Hat
- Band of the Second Son Headband location
- Where to find the Plum Blossom Headband
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Wanderers Straw Hat
- Warrior’s Sunset Headband
- Where to Find Seiryuu’s Glare Mask
- Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Lush Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Marsh Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Snowlit Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Spring Falls Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Turtle Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough