Sucker Punch Productions has rolled out a patch today that fixes some reported bugs with the new Legends mode and New Game+.
Patch 1.13 should be available to download now. It’s pretty small and won’t take long.
Here the patch notes;
- Fixed a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
- Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armour dye from appearing in New Game+
- Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
- Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
- Various bug and crash fixes
Before this patch, Sucker Punch also fixed a glitch that allowed players to get free fear. Apparently, you could launch a Nightmare Survival by yourself, go outside of the map bounds which would cause you to die if you stay out of bounds long enough. Once you die, a piece of gear would be magically added to your inventory.
Wish I knew about this glitch before it got fixed.
Source: Sucker Punch