Turtle Rock Shrine is a Shinto Shrine that can be found in Ghost of Tsushima.
Shinto Shrines are explorable areas that Jin can traverse. On reaching the end and honouring the shrine, you will be rewarded with a new charm.
Successfully completing this shrine will get you the Charm of Hoori-no-Mikoto.
Turtle Rock Shrine location
The shrine is located pretty much right in the middle of Toyotama, east of Lord Shumura’s camp.
Other Ghost of Tsushima guides
- Where to find Oni’s Blade Straw Hat
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Where to FInd the Tengai Helmet
- Where to find the Riverbed Straw Hat
- Band of the Second Son Headband location
- Healers Headband location
- Where to find the Plum Blossom Headband
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Wanderers Straw Hat
- Warrior’s Sunset Headband
- Where to Find Seiryuu’s Glare Mask
- Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Lush Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Marsh Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Snowlit Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Spring Falls Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough