The Warrior’s Sunset Headband is one of many headbands and cosmetic items that can be collected and equipped in Ghost of Tsushima.
The headband is maroon in colour with nice yellow-gold bands on the top and bottom. Perfect for the Samurai warrior about town.
The description of the headband reads: As day gives way to night, blood and fire to follow.
Now, let’s go find this fetching headband.
Warrior’s Sunset Headband location
The headband can be found at Golden Temple. Like other headbands, it is situated at the very top of the tallest temple structure or Pagoda.
Golden Temple is located in the southern region of Izuhara, the region where you start the game.
Once you are at Golden Temple, find the tallest structure/Pagoda as shown in the screenshot below.
Now you have to use your grappling hook to climb up to the very top of the Pagoda.
Then you will find the headband at the base of the temple spire.
Other Ghost of Tsushima guides
- Where to find Oni’s Blade Straw Hat
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Where to FInd the Tengai Helmet
- Where to find the Riverbed Straw Hat
- Band of the Second Son Headband location
- Healers Headband location
- Where to find the Plum Blossom Headband
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Wanderers Straw Hat
- Where to Find Seiryuu’s Glare Mask
- Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Lush Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Marsh Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Snowlit Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Spring Falls Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Turtle Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough