A new patch to fix some issues with the latest No Man’s Sky Waypoint update has just been released.
The patch fixes a number of issues introduced with the Waypoint update and is available now on PlayStation platforms. Things fixed in this patch include the really annoying audio bug when upgrading inventory slots and the equally annoying bug where the game wouldn’t automatically go to the next inventory slot to be unlocked.
The patch also fixes a base power issue, some UI glitches and some crashing problems.
Check out the full patch notes below.
No Man’s Sky Waypoint 4.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Change Craft Amount” option from working when crafting products.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting base power when enabled or disable the Auto-Power difficulty setting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ship and Multi-Tool trade-in prices from being calculated correctly.
- Fixed an icon inconsistency in the Journey Records page.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio corruption when upgrading inventory slots.
- Fixed a number of issues related to selecting the next inventory slot to be upgraded.
- Fixed a UI issue that could make it difficult to expand inventories up to their intended maximum dimensions (of 60 for technology and 120 for items).
- Fixed an issue that caused some doorways in freighter bases to become blocked.
- Fixed an issue that made it difficult for the living ship to land on planets.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinning a completed journey milestone.
- Fixed a crash related to upgrading Multi-Tool inventories.
- Fixed a crash related to rendering.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes.
Source: Hello Games/nomanssky.com