A short notification from Housemarque has been Tweeted this morning, about a new patch for PS5 exclusive Returnal. The update, 3.03 will balance difficulty in the Tower of Sisyphus Does this mean it will be a bit easier?). The Tower of Sisyphus is an endless mode that was launched alongside the Returnal: Ascension update.
As a result of this update, the leaderboards will be reset. Update 3.03 will be out at 12 PM BST.
Housemarque hasn’t released any official patch notes for this update yet.
Update: Housemarque has just released the patch notes/list of bug fixes for Returnal update 3.03.
- Tower of Sisyphus: Added Audio Log 94 to additional location in the tower
- Tower of Sisyphus: Fixed a rare issue where Algos might refuse to die, or die too early in the tower
- Tower of Sisyphus: Increased leaderboard scrolling speed
- Co-Op: Fixed several issues where a client or host might encounter a black screen or hang when moving between biomes during co-op play
- Co-Op: Fixed multiple minor gameplay bugs
- Co-Op: Fixed two rare crashes in co-op mode