Sir Lovelot Overview
Sir Lovelot is on a quest to find the love of his life.
Join him in a wacky precision platformer, where impressing cheeky damsels is harder than a heart of stone!
Your goal is to collect a selection of gifts to offer the next awaiting missus while avoiding treacherous hazards and fighting off weird creatures, all in the best possible time!
Sir Lovelot Features
Besides true sound and real-time moving graphics, this die a million times, single-player, platforming adventure, boast features that include –
- Hundreds of screens with devious challenges, in over 40 handcrafted levels
- A whole arsenal of unsuspecting nasties roaming the land, plus a fire-breathing boss to round things off
- Dozens of time-slicing hidden short-cuts, secret rewards and golden eggs -> damsels really love those!
- A beautiful soundtrack by Alexander Falinski, known for his talent on Cut the Rope, LightSlinger Heroes, Tap the Frog…
- 14 languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese – Traditional, Luxembourgish
- 4-6 hours of playtime on average for the first run. About twice as much for the 105% completionists out there
Sire Lovelot is set to launch on PS5 and PS4 on 3rd March 2021.