Speed Limit Overview
Speed Limit is a super-fast-paced tour through a variety of retro action genres, set to beautifully animated pixel art.
The difficulty curve ramps up to breakneck levels while you run and gun in a side-scrolling shooter, weave through traffic in a faux-3D bike racer, dodge incoming missiles in an isometric shoot ’em up, and more!
Speed Limit Features
- A thrilling genre-switching rollercoaster that will test the limits of your reflexes
- Gameplay that seamlessly transitions between six different retro genres
- Unlockable endless mode
- Test yourself against the clock in time trial mode
- High-energy synth-wave soundtrack
- No tweening, no skeletons: All graphics are hand-drawn frame-by-frame
Speed Limit was released on PS4 on 16th February 2021 and is developed by Gamechuck. Speed Chuck is playable on PS5 via backward compatibility. Speed Limit is currently on sale on the PlayStation Store for a limited time.
I sometimes publish affiliate links in articles. I may make a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of the links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more info, please see the affiliate link policy.