This guide will show you the location and a video walkthrough for the Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine in Ghost of Tsushima.
Shinto Shrines in Ghost of Tsushima are explorable areas that Jin can traverse. On reaching the shrine you are rewarded with a new Charm.
Successfully traversing and completing the shrine will grant you the Charm of Inari.
Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine location
The shrine is located in the south of the southern region of Izuhara. The shrine is situated on top of a mountain between Sakimori Overlook and Archer’s Rise.
Other Ghost of Tsushima guides
- Where to find Oni’s Blade Straw Hat
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Where to FInd the Tengai Helmet
- Where to find the Riverbed Straw Hat
- Band of the Second Son Headband location
- Healers Headband location
- Where to find the Plum Blossom Headband
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Wanderers Straw Hat
- Warrior’s Sunset Headband
- Where to Find Seiryuu’s Glare Mask
- Lush Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Marsh Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Snowlit Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Spring Falls Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Turtle Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough