Sieryuu’s Glare Mask is one of many masks that can be collected and equipped in Ghost of Tsushima.
The mask looks very frightening and will certainly strike fear into the hearts of Jin’s enemies. Seiryuu’s Glare seems to be styled after a dragon, it is blue in colour with red teeth.
The mask description reads: For a warrior with the heart of a dragon.
Here’s where to find the mask.
Seiryuu’s Glare mask location
Seiryuu’s Glare can be found at Sago Mill. Sago Mill is located in the northern, snowy region of Kamiagata. Sago Mill is situated on the west side of Kamiagata.
If you have fast travelled to Sago Mill, walk across the wooden bridge on the right to get to the other side of the mill.
Seiryuu’s Glare mask can be found inside the building on the right after you cross the bridge.
Enter the building and you will find the mask attached to some sort of pole, which is suspended from a wooden roof beam.
Other Ghost of Tsushima guides
- Where to find Oni’s Blade Straw Hat
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Where to FInd the Tengai Helmet
- Where to find the Riverbed Straw Hat
- Band of the Second Son Headband location
- Healers Headband location
- Where to find the Plum Blossom Headband
- Ghost of Tsushima Guide: Wanderers Straw Hat
- Warrior’s Sunset Headband
- Arrow Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Lush Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Marsh Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Snowlit Peak Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Spring Falls Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough
- Turtle Rock Shinto Shrine Location & Video Walkthrough