Santa Monica Studio has released patch 02.03 for God of War Ragnarok on PS4 and PS5. The patch fixes a few issues with quests and progression and also stability and performance. But there is no sign of the game’s photo mode yet.
The God of War developer said that Ragnarok’s photo mode will release after launch. But so far, they have not mentioned anything more about it. Hopefully, photo mode will come out sooner rather than later.
In the meantime, here are the patch notes for God of War Ragnarok version 02.03.
Quests and Progression
- Fixed a case where players could become stuck in the caves during the quest “The Lost Sanctuary.”
Stability and Performance
- Fixed a rare crash when using the equipment menu.
- Fixed a rare crash when browsing the quest list in the journal.
- Fixed a rare crash when navigating using the map.
- Fixed a crash that could appear randomly during gameplay.
Source: Santa Monica Studio